Saturday 24 March 2012

Azuki Banzaaaaai!!!


BAKUMAN Ch. 172


Be honest now. 

You weren't expecting it. 

Considering how long it took the boys to get an anime, and all the circumstances surrounding the voice actresses, regardless of how much Azuki really deserves it, you were NOT expecting it. 

Took me ages to turn to the page with the announcement, trying to calm myself down and prepared for utter disappointment


And the difference is staggering.  

I am so incredibly happy. Its odd, but I said it before, Bakuman has an amazing ability to really drag your emotions into it, so I actually feel happy for them!


Congratulation Azuki! 

Congratulations Mashiro! 





Let NOTHING come in the way of the wedding now!



~I doubt that though.~




WOOT  WOOT! How happy are you? Were you sceptical too?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^