Wednesday 28 March 2012

Anime Spring Season 2012!

What with the Winter season coming to an end, I am sure anyone who is remotely interested has already viewed the chart for Spring 2012 and what goodies it is bringing us.

For those only looking it up now, here you go:




So what is it bringing us??

What I WON'T be checking out:


  • The two Zombie related anime: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Sankarea
  • The worse version of The IDOLM@STER:  AKB0048
  • Ghost and Animal stories: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia , Arashi no Yoru ni
  • Unrealistic Kid stories :  Upotte! 
  • Sequels to anime I never watched: Phi Brain , Fate/Zero , Queen's Blade, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

Everything else is fair game. What is left of it anyway. 

What I definitely WILL be checking out:
  • Sequels to anime I have seen and enjoyed: Kimi to Boku S2
  • Battle : Zetman
  • Sport : Kuroko no Basuke . Ginga e Kickoff!
  • School lives: Hyou-ka , Sakamichi no Apollon , Gokujyo
  • Board games: Saki: Achiga-hen 
Also looking forward to the new Detective Conan movie! 

I know Moretsu Pirates is continuing on the next season, which I think is the only one from the my batch. 


Let me know what you think of the next season?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^