Sunday 5 February 2012

Catch Up Winter 2012

A quick catch up on this season.

What I'm actually watching, and in order of how I like them:


  1. Natsume Yuujin-cho (So lovely and calm)
  2. Chihayafuru
  3. New Prince of Tennis (Would have been first but I read the manga)
  4. Moretsu Pirates (This shocked me too, but its really good)
  5. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (COMEDY!)
  6. Brave 10
  7. Area no Kishi 
  8. Aquarian Evol
  9. Inu x Boku SS 
  10. Bakuman S2 (Only this low because I read the manga)
  11. Recorder to Randoseru (Should have been a full-length feature instead of Baby, Please Kill Me)

A lot??

I don't think so. 

Plus 6-10 are in danger of being dropped, because I noticed I'm being less and less bothered to watch them...because 6-9 bore me and I read 10. 


How would you order this season anime??

P.S. Its snowing. :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^