Wednesday 18 January 2012

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Daily lives of High School Boys

The daily lives of Tadakuni, Yoshitake, and Hidenori; three friends attending a boys-only high school.
Caution: Don't snack and watch. May lead to choking. 


Let me make it simple: by far the FUNNIEST series this season and perhaps in a long while.

Absolutely hilarious and dead embarrassing at parts, I thought I was going to choke from laughing! ><

 I was most certainly not prepared for it to be as funny as it was. I thought it would remind me of Kimi-to-Boku but unlike it, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is NOT set mainly in the high school ~in fact we were only there once~ but in one of the boy's home and around. 

Its set up in segments, as most gag mangas are, and as much as I want to list my favourite quotes, it'll be too much. So instead, 

Ever wondered how to get a girlfriend/ how boys get girlfriends? 
What is your opinion on skirts? 
Do nipples grow back? 
Have you ever wished for an unrealistically romantic boy-meets-girl encounter? <3 
Were you ever so embarrassed you wanted to die?!


No? Yes? Watch anyway!!

These are based on the first episode but episode two is also now out! I was still high on the first one so maybe I'm biased when I say it wasn't as funny, but still the funniest thing that you'll hear/see all week. 



So Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou has firmly seated itself in the exclusive section of *will be watching for the rest of the season* and rightfully so. :)


Enjoy! Let me know what you think/ share your fav quotes!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^