Sunday 15 January 2012

Area no Kishi

'The Knight in the Area' is looking to be a much needed  GOOD  football/soccer anime that can develop to be one of the greats.

I feel the last time I watched a soccer anime I was a kid, and its a darn shame.



Aizawa Kakeru is an energetic and dedicated eighth grader who serves as the manager for his school’s football team. Though he was well known for being a talented player the previous year, an accident during one of his games caused Kakeru to vow never to play competitively again. Still passionate about the sport, Kakeru dreams of one day becoming a professional football trainer so that he can work alongside his older brother Suguru, the ace of the school team who has represented Japan in international competition.However, Kakeru may be harbouring a strong talent within himself that only Suguru can see, and the two often get into arguments over Kakeru's denial of his skills. Things are made more complicated with the return of Seven, an old playmate of theirs that Kakeru has a crush on. Join the brothers in their journey to the national and even international championships! ~Mangaupdates and ANN~



The first two episodes is now out! I rate it rather highly; I have this impatient disorder that when I really like an anime, I ruin it for myself by going and reading the manga. Luckily, I managed to stop myself from reading too far ahead. ~Shame I can't say the same for N-POT~


So far it seems like the sport shounen anime may be the highlight this season; and they're both bound to last through the next season. Lucky us! <3

Give it a Shot! Let me know what you think!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^