Saturday 15 October 2011

Waaah...a boring day followed by a FULL one

The first episodes of Guilty Crown and Un-Go were released and I am happy to continue watching both. ^^



They're not great but definitely watch-able. Guilty Crown animation was pretty cool but as always its the 'school boy mystery power and that girl' story which will annoy me eventually. ~but it might be worth watching just for Kai~ 
Un-Go is a detective story with not much mystery...just story. Its no Detective Conan. The characters are more or less what is mysterious. ~the female Inga??~

Either way they both passed the first episode hurdle... I feel like I'm likely to drop one (if not both) by a few weeks unless the substance picks up. 


If you liked it/ hated it/ loved it, let me know and why? 


Also, today I watched:

  • Tamayura Hitotose ep2, which proved to be a light and easy watch of ~I think~ a coming to age story. No romances in the horizon...in fact no possible boy candidates. 


  • And ever a fun watch: The IDOLM@STER ep15 was up. 


  • And ever so HOT, CUTE, ENDEARING, and also that nagging feeling of 'Get on with it already!!' Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi S2 ep2. 






xoxo



FANGIRLMeter was highest with Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^