Tuesday 11 October 2011

Autumn Anime Season 2011

OLA!

~The year always go by so fast when I think of it in terms of anime seasons~

We have entered the final anime season of 2011!! 

Bit late with this, but I wanted to get a good feel of what was on offer. 

I'm a bit disappointed with the selection ~I think its a personal thing~ as I have picked up less than I thought. Still this is only the start, so look forward to more titles soon! 

  • Bakuman (S2)
  • Ben-to
  • Chihayafuru
  • Kimi to Boku
  • Maji de Watshi ni Koishinasai!
  • Persona 4
  • Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
  • Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (S2)
  • Tamayura Hitotose
  • Working!! (S2)


And finally continuing on from the summer season:
  • The IDOLM@STER

  • Nurarihyon no Mago (S2)       


What are you watching this season? Which are you most excited for?

At the moment ~ignoring those that are S2~ I love Kimi to Boku ~so cute!~ and am finding Maji de Watshi ni Koishinasai! oddly interesting as harem is not my thing but exaggerated martial arts totally is! 

I hope to update per episode and fangirl out with fellow fans! 


~Its a never ending obsession ~ 


xoxo


FANGIRLMeter is highest with Kimi to Boku and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi S2

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^