Tuesday 11 October 2011

FAVOURITE ANIME OF SUMMER SEASON 2011

This is hard.


I decided not to consider those that began in the Spring and continued to the Summer, such as Tiger and Bunny, which I LOVED. <3 Also anticipating S2. 

It then came down to 5 shows which I enjoyed very much the past summer.

                             
5th Place: Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou
The story was always beautiful since S1 ~This is S3~ I love his growth in confidence and his journey in making new friends and finding acceptance. That and the little yokai stories.

4th Place: Kamisama Dolls
A litlle more upbeat. Action with plot. Many say a lot did not occur in this anime but it did establish a story on which S2 ~which is happening~ could take off from. Anticipating S2! 

3rd Place: Uta no Prince-Sama
Its cheesy but it always made me happier and my weekends brighter. I also actually like the songs! <3 ~Bishounen alert~

2nd: Usagi Drop
A beautiful mellow story that always made me smile. The journey to becoming a 2-unit family and the troubles is wonderfully portrayed. The art is different ~it feels soft~ but goes great with the story!

WINNER: No 6 
A great action and suspense story mixed with the smallest dose of mild BL! ~squeee~ This stands as one of my absolute favourite. ~although not a fan of the end~ A futuristic story that shows the fate of two boy intertwined and human nature at its pinnacle worst.  




I happily recommend all of the above. There's something here for all fangirls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^