Tuesday 27 December 2011

Update + BLEACH Vs NOBLESSE

As the Autumn season of anime ends in the next couple of weeks, I'm obliged to consider how I never finished HALF of what I begun ~which I will post on soon~, and hope the winter season comes with better goodies ~which I've already posted on~.

An update on BLEACH (manga) is don't bother with this week's chapter (Ch. 478), it genuinely serves NO purpose. I wonder if that the end to this storyline and how many people think Kubo should have stopped when he was on top? This whole Fullbring arc felt like ridiculous filler, with random battles and transformation to get you excited. ~which somewhat worked~


What you SHOULD be reading is the grand Manhwa Webtoon that is NOBLESSE!!! Its honestly consistently good with fabulous characters and plot development and battles!
So head over to http://egscans.com/ and INDULGE yourselves. I happen to read a lot of their projects cause they are rather interesting and great quality.


Until next time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME A WORD OR TWO! ^^